Night #??...I am losing track.
The last two days I have been prepping for our very first garage sale. I can't believe the amount of stuff we have collected over the last 10 1/2 years. I have been holding onto every girly item since Maddy was born...what was I thinking?? The garage looks more like a baby boutique with all of the clothing, toys and baby items. How am I displaying all of these items...I will be borrowing tables but in the mean time I have crafted 3 tables out of our old countertops. Who knew they would still be of use to me??! I have gone through 6 bins of clothes, 2 bins of toys and 2 bins of bedding. It has been bittersweet...I'm thankful to finally be rid of the excess bins, but sad parting with all of the good memories tied to them. If you are in need of girls clothes varying in sizes from newborn to size 5 or other baby items, be at my house on Saturday morning! I just hope that I can have it all pulled together. :)
a glimpse of all my "boutique" items...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!