August 31, 2009

haircuts on a whim

While running some errands in downtown Kennewick, (after getting lost) the girls decided they wanted new haircuts for school at that moment. The store just happened to be right next door to where I get my hair cut. I honestly didn't know how I never noticed it before. I like to do things spur-of-the-moment sometimes, but haircuts...no. Madison has very thick hair and it is difficult to take care of and style. Natalie has never had an official haircut. So far no one has been able to cut Maddy's hair and have it look nice. Yes, I have never been to cosmetology school, and don't claim to know how to cut hair, but I do know what a good haircut looks like. We walked in to where I get my hair cut and was given the recommendation of one of the girls there in the shop. She was AWESOME! She was so patient and meticulous with both of the girls. I have never been soo pleased. They both wanted hair styles like me. I had to say no to the bangs, but went with a short style gladly. What a difference a combined 12 inches makes...bath time blunders no more. They are such beauties!




1 comment:

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!