September 18, 2009

ballet & soccer

The girls got their wishes and were enrolled in some activities for the fall. They have been asking to participate in them for a looong time, I just haven't been ready to commit to them. Seeing how much enjoyment they have gotten from playing and dancing...I wish I had started them sooner. Maddy has been playing Upward soccer. She LOVES it and can't wait for games. There have been no wins or goals so far this year, but each game her team gets better and better. Her last game is on October 10. Natalie is enrolled at Turning Pointe Dance Academy. It has been a joy to see her dance. She is learning a combo of ballet and tap.




2 comments:

  1. Is there a church in Kennewick that hosts Upward? Our girls have been playing at Bethel's Upward program for the past few years--I hope we just haven't missed seeing you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, South Hills Church does. :) I wish that it was at the same place, it would be so fun to see you! Are you guys having a good year?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!