December 23, 2009

sweet Little Cute.

I have been in a happy mood today. In recent days, I have been stressed  with my "no end in sight" to do list, the girls being under the weather, oh and a little holiday called Christmas. I don't know why I let things stress me out. Ugh. When the girls asked if they could pick out their outfits for the day, I said YES! One less thing I have to think about, I say to myself.  Here is what Natalie came up with. Oh, how I love this girl. She has such an easy-going spirit about her. Never stresses about anything, makes due with what she has in most circumstances. I hope I can be more and more like her. Momma loves you N!

Don't you love the shorts, tutu and ballet shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!