March 15, 2010

33:12

 I did it. I ran my first race. WOW! I kept repeating that over and over on Saturday. I have always wanted to participate in a 5K and now I have done it. It was awesome! Thank you to all of you who were there, cheering me on and taking pictures. I felt truly blessed. ☺ A special thank you goes out to my sister, Mindy. She came out and ran the race with me. At moments when I felt like I could have stopped, she spurred me on, "KEEP GOING!" She is my champion. I love you, Sibling.

On your marks, get set, GO!
Almost done...
...the finish line!!!
We did it!!!!

Big Sis also particpated in her first fun run. I am so proud of her. She ran her mile in 11:00. Great job!!
Sooo thirsty!
I did it!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go McClain girls! I am so proud of you both. What an accomplishment and a great memory.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!