Having a wonderful vacation is a mixed blessing. Don't get me wrong here, I am not complaining that I was able to take this amazing beach vacation and experience many wondrous things. There are sometimes, a few drawbacks.
You arrive to a clean home, you feel refreshed and rejuvenated. Then, you bring in all the stuff from the truck. Your house becomes a drop-off, pile and sort site. There is no more clean and picked up home. Instead, you have piles of dirty laundry, sand everywhere, bins of games, food and random things to put away. All you want to do is, continue to relax and blog about what a wonderful vacation you had, the adventures you went on and the 900 bajillion pictures you took with your new camera. C'est la vie.
The girlies and I stayed home after a busy 4th of July weekend. I have slowly put away most everything around here. I have a few straggler pairs of shoes that need to be de-sanded and put away. I keep looking through the 900 bajillion pictures and am so thankful for those memories. The mess and sand is just a product of a wondrous time and I am thankful for that. ☺
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!