September 7, 2010

Tip-ful Tuesday.

Yay, its Tuesday! My tip for this week is... a magnetic display.
I tried to come up with a fancy name, but my creative juices aren't flowing this afternoon. ☺ It is always a problem here at our house, what to do with all of the artwork from home and school. I'm guessing that this is a problem at other houses too, not just our own. ☺ I came up with this tip back when Big Sis started preschool. We would have piles and piles of the cutest pictures and no where to put them. I tried to display things on the fridge, but it got cluttered and inevitably something would get ruined by a "waterfall" out of the water dispenser. I tried to find a place to put up bulletin boards, but no luck there either. In our house, we have magnetic doors to the outside. There are two of them and it makes a great place to display all of the girlies things. I found a six-pack of magnetic clips at the Dollar Store and voila, we have an automatic display! Each girl has her own door and set of clips to use for whatever she likes. When a week has gone by or as much time as they want, we'll rotate in some new pictures or schoolwork. It has saved me. No longer do I have guilt for automatically throwing something away and it gives the girls the ability to show off their hard work. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!