Editor's note: Due to my germ-a-phobe-ness, I washed the balls before placing them inside the snacks. ☺
October 26, 2010
Tip-ful Tuesday.
My tip for today is soccer-iffic snacks. Big Sis was signed up for snacks on the last game of the season. *silent applause* I wanted to do something fun for her and her team to celebrate the end. While I was ordering birthday things for her party, I added a pack of soccer shaped bouncy balls. I then made a mixture (a favorite around here) of different cereals, pretzel sticks, chocolate shaped bunny crackers and yogurt covered raisins. The kids LOVED them. ☺

Editor's note: Due to my germ-a-phobe-ness, I washed the balls before placing them inside the snacks. ☺
Editor's note: Due to my germ-a-phobe-ness, I washed the balls before placing them inside the snacks. ☺
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very fun! Especially for the last hurrah! :)
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to mention those balls were washed first!
ReplyDelete