November 16, 2010

Tip-ful Tuesday.



 It is A.MA.ZING.
I had a friend share this great tip with me the other day.
I had to test it out to see if it really was that great and it was, of course.

Do you ever get a load of laundry that is forgotten for days left in the washer a little too long? I have done this more than once. You end up with a musty, stanky smell that really doesn't go away even with another wash. My hero to the rescue...sprinkle a generous amount on your load, add the detergent and re-wash. You will have a fresh smelling, stanky free load of clothes. Yippeee!




Another great tip is using my hero on a glass cook top. When we built our home 8 years ago, I had to have all white appliances (what was I thinking?!). A white cook top is NOT easy to clean. I had a small bottle of that "magic" cleaner that came with it and of course, used it all up in nothing flat. When I looked around to purchase another one, I was amazed at how expensive they were. My mom shared with me to use my hero instead. Just scrape off the burnt-on stuff with a flat razor, sprinkle a small amount and rub in circles with a wet dish rag. Ta-daaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!