March 19, 2011

Paper bag flowers.

As most of you know, I love paper-crafting. Not sure if that is a word, but it is in my book. ☺

I have been browsing websites looking for wedding ideas for my sister and I stumbled upon this, here. I literally gasped out loud at the cute, crafty paperness. I had to attempt to make one. I did, I made three. ☺

I embellished the sides with a circle of yellow construction paper and "Houston, we have total cuteness!".



I threw the three of them together in less than an hour-my kind of craft. Big Sis was so delighted when she came home and saw them. It made for a fun and 'springy' atmosphere for her crafty play-date.

I can't wait to get my hands on some colored lunch bags...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!