I found this adorable little clutch, here. She has an amazing website. I find myself perusing her tutorials and entries in awe of her talent. It has become a favorite.
I have looked at many tutorials and saved a few of them for use in the future, but never have I decided to take one on, especially when it has several things I have never done, zippers (are of the devil) and gathers.
Her tutorial was very through and had great pictures. I have to admit that several times I sat in confusion. It was times like that, I wished I had a little more sewing experience. I will say that I had to do some tweaking with the zipper. I didn't know what to do so, I improvised. I know! Shocking coming from this lady...I was pretty proud of myself. ☺ She is right, be very careful sewing around the metal tidbits, I broke my very first needle. {sigh}
I plan on making a few more. I am hoping that the zipper is more cooperative and I don't break another needle. ☺
Here is the finished product...
I opted to make both of the extras for the inside.
There is a divider (orange polka dots) and a card holder (the brown flowers).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!