R20 - day 27
You all know my love of ribbon and any reason to use it. ☺ We were invited to a family bbq over Easter weekend. I brought cupcakes and wanted a cute topper to go with. I dusted off some of my ribbon and came up with these. They sure made my cupcakes look super-cute.
You can make them too!
1. Get your supplies - ribbon(s) of choice, toothpicks, glue dots and good scissors.
2. Cut your desired length of ribbon. My piece is a smidge over 3 inches.
3. Put your ends together and pinch in half.
4. Snip a 'v' in the end of your ribbon. If you have a pinking shear or scallop, this would look cute too.
5. Place your glue dot near the fold of your ribbon.
6. Place the toothpick on top of the glue dot.
7. Smoosh together your ribbons, making sure the toothpick is surrounded by the glue dot.
8. Place in your cupcake!
Yay! Fun and easy. The best part is you probably have these items laying around your house. ☺ Now, go make some!

How cute is that! I'm going to make cupcakes for Doodlebop's class this week for her bday & I'm totally going to use this!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute...love them! The grosgrain makes it extra special. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jennifer! You are a sweetheart! I am a sucker for grosgrain ribbon. ☺
ReplyDelete