R20 - day 9
It is crazy how life can throw you curve balls from time to time. If I think about it more, they were actually more like wild pitches. I don't want to go into details. I know its kind of vague but you can rest easy that it isn't serious or life threatening. I am trusting that everything will go back to normal and soon. I realized during all of this that I am not in control. With my type-A personality it is hard to let go and know that God is in control, NOT me. {sigh} But it is a comfort. ☺
Even through 'wild pitches', we enjoyed a lazyish Spring Break, and a visit from Grammy and Auntie M. We haven't seen them in ages and it was wonderful to be able to catch-up and hang out in person. We went to the fabric store, sewed a little bit, tried out a new and amazing yogurt shop here in town and created memories to last till the next visit. I am so thankful for these women that I call my family. I would be kind of lost without them.
We also got the first week of the outage under our belts. Woohoo! Poor David though, he is already so tired. We are really looking forward to his days off...yay! ☺
This picture has nothing to do with this post. The girls and I were wandering around outside a few days ago and I couldn't help but take pictures of the spring blooms all around us. I love the newness of spring and all of the beauty that comes forth after a cold and icky winter. I feel like these blooms this week.
Plus, taking pictures of plants and wildlife runs in my blood. ☺
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!