May 9, 2011

BIG thanks comes in small packages.

R20 -day 37

We have hit that time of year when the activities the girlies participated in, are wrapping up. I look forward to this time of year, I am about due for a little down-time. ☺

It has always been important to me, to show them how much we appreciate their time and efforts. I had a ton of fun this year.

For my Sparks leaders and helpers, I came up with these pots. Each one was filled with a seed starter {I saw the idea and how-to here}, some soil, a note of thanks and a little something sweet. I loved how they turned out.


For the girlies KIX (drama) leaders, we came up with these. We filled each one with some yummy things from our favorite body store and made a little note of thanks. We affixed it to the zipper with a small piece of ribbon. Total cuteness! I used the tutorial, here. I still think that zippers are of the devil, but I am gaining a little more confidence each time I sew them. ☺

1 comment:

  1. Okay, now you did it! You have completely inspired me to sew. I will probably not be getting anything done around my house - thank you very much! :)heehee

    I am going to make my sister some burp clothes -since the ones you made me are so stinkin' cute and soft! And now I NEED to make a zippered pouch!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!