I have been sewing and crafting to my little hearts content these last few weeks. You kind of have to when your husband works a lot. My dining room is no longer a dining room. It is my craft-sew-create-room-that-we-eat-in-sometimes. ☺ My family has been pretty understanding about it, but I long for the day when I will have my own space and won't be underfoot. ☺ I have been really trying to keep it picked up for the most part. I just love the light that fills the room during the day. It is slowly becoming my favorite room in the house. Shhhhh. Don't tell David that, I might want to turn it into my own creative space instead of a dining room. You don't really need a dining room, do you? ☺
My recent sewing project, I made for my friends birthday. A sewing machine cover and a table-top ironing board cover. They were so fun to make, I learned a couple new things too. ☺ I used my new book, One Yard Wonders for instructions and inspirations. I have post-its all over the pages! I highly recommend this book, tons of great projects for you, your home, gifts, your kiddos...you name it. ☺ If you are curious about it, those of you who live where I do, the local library has it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!