R20 - day 68
Today is the last full day of school for Big Sis and the second to the last day for Little Cute. {sigh} How is it that I am on the threshold of having a 3rd grader and a 1st grader? I never thought that this day would come and here it is, only one day away. I still think of them as this...
I know, seriously the cutest kids ever. They just melt me. Oh how I miss those days...
Anywho, with summer just around the corner, I have determined to have a fun-filled summer making memories, crafts and participating in several activities. I have been browsing some of my favorite blogs for ideas and there are a TON! I have a few up my sleeve as well. No worries friends, I will be sharing. ☺
Some of the places I have been looking...
Skip to my Lou's Craft Camp
Positively Splendid's Summer Survival Guide
This Mama Makes Stuff - Summer fun ideas!
eighteen25's kids crafts!
My go-to favorite for the summer...
Family Fun!
We are also participating in these fun activities...
Kids Bowl Free!
Free summer movies at our local cinema. There are lots of different cinemas that participate, make sure to check your local cinema for details!
What are you planning this summer?? ☺

we signed up for the Kids Bowl Free in Richland AND Kennewick....just in case :) We also love the free movies and Smovies Movies in the park - late night but TONS of fun! I love your crafty posts as some of us are MUCH more craftily-challenged and the info is much appreciated. I hope you have a FUNTASTIC memory-filled summer :)
ReplyDeleteKris
Thanks for the cinema links, Sarah! I have been trying to find that info. :) -Tara Z
ReplyDelete