Has it really been 70 days? Eeek.
With the passing of time, I realized that I had blogged about somethings that were in need of an update. ☺
I shared several months ago here about my hairdryer. My friend was so generous and let me borrow an extra one of hers till my new one arrived and just my luck, I killed that one too. Seriously?! I felt really bad. Finally, after 10 days my new one arrived. It came already pretty and cute with some blowing power to boot. Not nearly as much as my previous one, but it sure is fun to use.
My first project of this outage were my hydrangeas, here. I was so worried that I had killed them while
Another project idea was shared here. Sadly, I have yet to start on it. It is sitting taken apart in my garage. I had no tools to really start my project. My dear husband said that I should just sand the top by hand to get going...um, no. The last time we tried to do a project without tools, it was lets say, not pleasant. I have been browsing tools online for what is good and what is ehhhh. Unknown to me, my love, had been browsing too. He picked up this on one of his deal websites and it arrived yesterday. WAHOO. I am now ready to start my project! ☺ Definately more to come on this...
Lastly we have Big Sis and her butterfly, Tom. Much to her dismay, Tom passed away about a week after I posted here. She was really heartbroken. I had a small box that we tucked him in and said our good-byes. I find it ironic that the box I found says, "HE LIVES!" with John 3:16 on it.
We have yet to bury him. She wanted to bury him somewhere at school, since she found him there. Maybe now that school is out, we will be able to find a few spare moments to remember him and give him a proper burial. ☺
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!