R20 - day 99
What an amazing few days we have had! I have done and experienced things I will never forget and we are just getting started! :) Here are a few in no particular order:
* Saw my very first and up close green sea turtle! I love the honu!
* Ate at a shrimp truck. Yum!
* Ate a shave ice. I had rainbow of course!
* Eaten a few too many macadamia nuts.
* Visited the Arizona Memorial and USS Bowfin. What an honor to witness such a sacred place.
* Bought a bamboo wind chime-I have been searching
and searching for the perfect one!
* Enjoyed the surf, sounds and faafees of Hawaii.
What an amazing few days we have had! I have done and experienced things I will never forget and we are just getting started! :) Here are a few in no particular order:
* Ate at a shrimp truck. Yum!
* Ate a shave ice. I had rainbow of course!
* Eaten a few too many macadamia nuts.
* Visited the Arizona Memorial and USS Bowfin. What an honor to witness such a sacred place.
* Bought a bamboo wind chime-I have been searching
and searching for the perfect one!
* Enjoyed the surf, sounds and faafees of Hawaii.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!