Today I helped celebrate one of my dearest friends soon-to-be baby boy. It was such a wonderful time. The company was fun, the food was fabulous and the drinks were tasty. She loves reading and was an English major in college. I thought how fun would a "vintage school theme" be? I had seen a few ideas while browsing the web and my mind went "a planning". I was one of three ladies who put this fun celebration together. I am so thankful for their planning. They made sure that we had the fabulous food and tasty drinks. It was so nice not to have to worry about everything. I could seriously get used to that! ☺
I was able to borrow a few vintage treasures from my Dad's amazing collection {
THANK YOU, Dad!}, grabbed some cute things from a
store on Etsy and some fun fabrics to match. I loved having a reason to sew again. My poor machine had been put away for far too long. I made fabric bookmarks for the favors. I found this awesome idea and tutorial
here. They were so easy to make!
I am so thankful for this special lady and how she blesses my life. I can't wait to meet her new little bundle of boy. Yay!
taken {2009}
Great job, these ideas are great!! I love the bookmarks, and I have to tell you that as a kid Scuffy the tugboat was one of my Favorite books!!!
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss this post?! Love, love, love the bookmarks you created! Absolutely fabulous! :)
ReplyDelete