This is my version. ☺
- Since I made 72, I needed to separate the rows of bunnies into sets of two. When you do that you get a sticky side. I just dipped it into some white table sugar and voila!
- I found these little bags at Wal-mart in the candy/cake decorating section. There were 50 bags to a pack--sweet!
- I made a simple label {address size} using Word. When making large quantities, I always use a label. You can't beat the peel and stick! ☺
- The card-stock was cut into 4x3 pieces and folded in half.
- I used some simple Easter stickers from my stash. I think they added a nice little touch of Easter-springy-cuteness. ☺
You can see the original idea here, at Detail-Oriented Diva! Natalie even has a fun printable for it! She also has several great ideas for incorporating Easter things you find in the store with verses from the Bible. That list is here. ☺ I love incorporating the true meaning of what Easter is all about with the fun and sweet things of Easter. I wish I had thought of it myself!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!