I have a couple fun tips today. One is very practical and one is fun. A good balance, I think. ☺
tip #1 -- I spied this original tip on Pinterest via Once a Mom Always a Cook. I was a bit skeptical and thought that it couldn't be useful, but I tucked it away, just in case. Today, I decided last minute to make banana bread for the girlies after-school snack, but didn't want to wait for the butter to come to room temp. I remembered this tip and gave it a try. I will tell you that by golly, IT WORKED! I was pleasantly surprised. No more microwaving my butter! I just used my regular cheese grater. Isn't is soo pretty?!
tip #2 -- We love brownies here at Casa de Cupcake. I especially love the mixes that come from Costco. Mmmm. The girlies mixed up the latest batch all by themselves. They were quite proud of their accomplishment. I was rummaging around the pantry and spied some leftover Reeses Pieces and suggested to the girls that we give it a try. Little Cute sprinkled them on top before they were put in the oven. Oh my. For those of you who love chocolate and peanut butter, I highly recommend trying this little concoction. They are so yummy, I couldn't stop myself from taking a bite before I took this picture. ☺

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!