3. something that gives joy or gladness; encouragement; comfort: words of cheer.
Little Cute picked this out of the prize basket at her last dentist visit. She has since forgotten about it. Poor Cheer Bear. I picked it up and put it on the windowsill as a good reminder to be cheerful. I come down the stairs and spot it and it always makes me smile. It's really easy, too easy sometimes to be negative and not be cheerful. I am sooooooo guilty of this. So, thanks to this little plastic bear with a rainbow on her tummy, I try not to be.
To quote Cheer Bear, "You can call Cheer Bear anytime you're sad
I'll put you in the pink and make you feel real glad!"
I'll put you in the pink and make you feel real glad!"
Enjoy your day, sweet friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!