July 15, 2012

bummed.

Soooo. I was trying to jazz up the place with some new layout dodads and received a message that I had maxed out my photo upload storage. Seriously?!?! I want love to have lots of pretty pictures in my blog posts, but unless I pay a monthly fee I don't have room. UGH. David suggested deleting some of the pictures to free up some space...it just seems so wrong. I was glancing through and noticed that I could cut out my photo challenge pictures. I don't know if that will do the trick for a while, but its worth a try. If you go looking for them and they're gone, this is the reason. Wish me luck.

Have any of you Blogger users ever had this problem??

----------------------------------------------------------{editor's note}-------------------------------------------------------------
After I posted this and deleted my photo challenge posts, I did some Google research. It appears that I am not the only one who has had this problem. When you change your header, you get this notice. So, if you don't want to be in my dilemma, don't update your header to make your Blogger blog more stylish and fun.

I wish I hadn't messed with it now...UGH.UGH UGH.

Ok, that is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!