July 17, 2012

{crafts} tip-ful tuesday -- easy ribbon necklace.

I heart jewelry. Earrings, necklaces, bracelets...
Jewelry is one of the things that sets my heart-a-flutter; especially the inexpensive kind.

I recently helped a friend coordinate some outfits and offered to share my accessories. It was really hard to bring what I had, because there was a lot of it it was a tad unorganized. ☺ While grabbing this and that for her outfits, I found a necklace I had bought a long time ago. I tried to remember why I had never worn it and realized, ahhhh too short. I like my necklaces long. It was one of those impulse $spot at Target purchases and I couldn't pass it up.

I grabbed some ribbon and went to work creating a new necklace. It took maybe 10 minutes and I didn't even need any tools, woohoo!



Yay! A fun "new necklace"! My mind started going crazy with more ideas on how to make this necklace even better. Multiple strands of ribbon, an old scarf...the possibilities are endless!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!