February 1, 2013

{crafts} How to make pom poms.

Hello and Happy February!!! You will see me {us} a bit more on this space. Yay! I took on a challenge with some of my new friends on Instagram. We all made a pact to commit to blogging more. I got to thinking about what this blog is all about. Hmmmmmm.  It's about me, my husband and sweet girlies. It also has bits of crafting, recipes, and of course my love of crocheting. I feel like I should have an itinerary to keep me on track, but I love spontaneity, carefully planned spontaneity. Heehee.

David and Cute are off on a Daddy-Daughter-Date and my mom is at work. It's just Sis and I chilling here at our Casa. We thought it would be fun to write a blog post together. So here she is...



Ahem. I am Sis. I am ten years old and go to the best school in the world. I have the nicest teacher and the coooolest friends. I am a HUGE fan of Angry Birds. I love to write and draw. I just started playing Marimba and am enjoying it. It is really fun. I also have the most amazing sister.

I am currently working on a project for school. It is a "monster mailbox" for my Valentines. I have made a plan, and decided to use yarn pom poms and large google eyes. I have to write a character chart, how I made it, and a supply list. If I don't do that, I will get a bad grade in writing. I don't want that. I get to write a story about my monster, it's name is "The Yarn Knapper".  I have been making pom poms which have been pretty easy because Mom bought these makers. I will share how to make one.





First, you need to gather your supplies, a pair of scissors, some yarn, and a pom pom maker. The pictures show you how to make one. I needed my mom to help me tie around the pom pom. My tip is make sure you cover all of the pom pom maker and that there is no color showing. Also, wrap around lots of times to make sure your pom pom is fluffy. Good luck and have fun. Bye.



Thank you, Sis for sharing how you make pom poms! I just love her.

See you soon, friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!