March 18, 2013

a bit of Bloglovin.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello sweet friends!

I was notified that Google Friend Connect is going away! Eeeep!

I was introduced to Bloglovin as an alternative to using Google to keep track of your favorite blog posts.

I surely didn't want to miss out on my faves, Bloglovin made it easy! Just follow this link and you are set, woohoo! All of your Google feeds are transferred over! Yay! There is an app too. I got mine the other night and it is really easy to use.

I went ahead and added my blog to their blogroll. You should be able to find me and stay connected.

Hope you are having a great Monday!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I was scrolling through my blog feed tonight, read this post, and then scrolled and saw 3 other posts sharing the same news! So, I went and got the blog lovin feed, but I'm wondering......to add my blog to it, will my blog then be managed by bloglovin, or can it remain under blogger? Do you know this, oh wise one? :) you can email me the answer if that's easier shannonleighn(at)gmail(dot)com
    on a separate note, I was trying to plan our trip back to my in laws this summer. It would be so wonderful if I could see you then! We are thinking a couple weeks in august.

    xo
    shannon

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!