We were without a sink & a dishwasher for two and a half days. I admire those of you who have been without one longer...I don't know how you did it! We had a scheduled time for a plumber to come and hook everything up. We had some trouble with a washer and it had to be "cut" out, hence the need of a plumber. Two hours past the time for the plumber to come and we get a phone call. "Sorry, they are stuck at the previous job...it is of emergency porportions. We can install later today and charge you an overtime fee or install on Wednesday." Hmmmm, NO THANKS. So back to the life of Laura Ingalls Wilder...which really stinks. I have no idea when I'll have a functioning sink and dishwasher. My wonderful hubby sensing and feeling my frustrations takes us out to dinner. After making a run to The Home Depot he burned the midnight oil and worked on the faucet, plumbing and dishwasher. I woke up to running water...oh what a joy my new sink and faucet are. Thank you David for being so diligent!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!