May 2, 2009

our outage journal

I thought that keeping a journal of what this experience is like would be therapeutic in some ways. I look forward to what is in store these next 6 weeks. I have done several outages but this is my first one of straight night shifts with the two girls, ugh. I know that by God's grace we will all get through it. Viva la outage!

Night #2

My project for the day has been laundry. Let me tell you...it was of giant proportions.

Also, Big Sis lost another tooth. That makes 6 total to date! She is very excited and loves her new talent...sucking through a straw and not having to open her mouth.


Overall this day has been a good one. We headed to the store to pick up some ingredients for Pistachio Cake and I ended up buying flowers too. I couldn't resist the hanging baskets...they were calling my name. I splurged and got a couple. They are oh so beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Funny...we have been joking about Mt. Laundry in our house too! For me, I'm afraid it is an on going climb. It seems as though we never reach the top! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!