January 19, 2010

clutter

We have lots of clutter. There, I have said it. I try my best to organize it and make sure that it all has a home, but today...I couldn't do it. We have had three consultations with HVAC companies/people. In a nutshell, we need a new unit. The access to the furnace (that is in the attic) is in N's room. Hmmmmmm. Not the ideal set-up. I didn't know that the first appointment was at 12:00 until about an hour or so before. I quickly stash all of the clutter on top N's dresser into one of her drawers and do a whirlwind pick-up around the house. The house and N's room look great! The bummer is, that now I have a laundry basket filled with odds and ends and a dresser drawer filled with "treasures", trash and random hair things. Ugh.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I love it when your house is cluttery, because mine ALWAYS is and yours RARELY is :) What did the HVAC guy say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! You are too funny. Thanks. ☺ Hmmmm, still in the pursuit of the perfect quote. I guess the minimum quote, according to the internet, is 6. My sweet husband says, "We are only at 4." COMO WHAT?!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!