April 1, 2010

A girl's best friend.

I bought the girlies a pet. Yes, I who swore they would NEVER own a pet, have done it. I think that these pets fit nicely into our home. The girls were soo excited and couldn't make a decision. There were so many to choose from. Which one to have forever and ever??? Hmmmmmmmm. I am glad that I made the leap and let them have one. Ahhhh, the memories that will be formed. The girlies pets are especially fun when they are making their cute noises and scurring around on the floor. M has even made a maze for them to play in. I am thankful that I won't have to do ANY cleaning up. The girls said they would take care of everything, yes everything. Yep, I think that these pets will be a great addition to our family. ☺

M and her new pet, Brownie.
N and her new pet, Jilly.


Heehee. Happy April Fools Day!!!! ☺

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, the very best kind of pet right there-battery operated!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids looove their Zhu Zhu pets! They are the greatest.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!