...is over. Sadness. The girls and I had such a good one. We were supposed to make the trek over the mountains and through the woods to Grammy's house, but due to some random germ that visited N, we didn't. How do you make up for not visiting Grammy, you ask??? Crafts and more crafts. We made sock puppets, painted pottery, made a bajillion bead crafts, designed a dream house and crafted jewelry out of paper. The girls had a blast! We even made it to the park, walked through the gardens at the library and did a little shopping for some new pets. ☺I hope that the girls have lots of great memories tucked away in their hearts, I know I do.
waiting for the wheat grass to grow...

I feel sad about Spring Break being over, too. It went by way too fast. It looks like you made some great memories, though!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a really fun time together!!
ReplyDeleteMy girls looovvve crafts too! And you guys will have many more crafts to come!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete