April 21, 2010

Preschool adventures.

I haven't done such a great job keeping up with all that N participates in at preschool. They are the pictures that sit on the memory card, FOREVER. *blargh* Her preschool has lots and lots of activities and trips to fun places, which is one of the reasons it is hard to keep up. She LOVES preschool! Every morning she asks if it is a preschool day, when it isn't, we get tears and lots of them. I hope that she is always this excited to go to school. ☺ We start with the most current trip and go backwards. I had to make it a little fun.
A trip to the Library and playing at the park!
Singing Easter songs and eating Easter treats.
Getting Valentines from friends are the BEST!
Eating goodies with friends at Shining Stars Christmas program. ☺
Singing songs of thanks at her Thanksgiving feast.
Whoooooo's there? It's Halloween! ☺
Oh Great Pumpkin, where are you??
Picnic day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That little cutie is sure growing up! I remember when she was just born...it doesn't seem like that long ago!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!