June 18, 2010

Happy, happy birthday to me.





Yesterday I celebrated 31 years on this earth...31 joy-filled years.  My dad reminded me this morning that I have now finally arrived to my 30's. Thanks, Dad. I am very glad to be here. ☺

It was truly one of the best birthdays I have had, I didn't even fall off the curb! ☺ My day was filled with good food, presents, yummy birthday coffees, hugs, well-wishes and of course, cupcakes! No birthday is complete without cupcakes. They are the quintessential birthday food. I have formed quite the attachment to all things cupcakes. The last several years I have received several cupcake things, oh how I love them. They bring a form of happiness in their little way.

A huge thank you goes out to those of you who helped make my birthday a special one. I love and care for you very much. I am truly, a blessed lady. ☺


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Sarah! I'm glad your day was filled with blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, for one, am glad you didn't fall off the curb this year. It just seems to put a damper on things, you know? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!