The last few weeks my dining room has become my sewing room. I have been sewing to my heart's content, well, as much as I can. ☺ By no means, do I count myself a seamstress or having some sort talent, I just love the ability to fashion something out of nothing. I was partly inspired by some of my favorite crafy blogs and by the verse in 1 Thessalonians 4, where we are instructed "to work with your hands". These past few weeks, I have taken that call to heart. I first made totes for the girlies, followed by burp cloths. I found this great burp cloth tutorial over at Sew She Sews, if you are interested.☺I find it ironic that all of the things I want to make here lately, are baby related. Its a good thing that so many friends are having babies, it gives me an excuse to make something super cute. ☺
I love all the fun colors you are working with!! Can't wait to see what else you create!
ReplyDeleteI agree...babies are so much fun to sew for! Love the fabrics, too:)
ReplyDelete