July 11, 2010

cupcakes.


love cupcakes. I don't know what it is about them, I just do. I guess you could say that they are, little bites of happiness. ☺ I don't need a special occasion to make them, but sometimes the occasion makes it a little more fun. We went to a BBQ last night put on by some of David's co-workers. He is a huge NY Giants fan and of course we all know that David loves the Cowboys. There is quite a division rivalry between these two teams. I made these festive little guys to help celebrate the love of their two teams. Sadly, I ran out of time to make cute little pennants in favor of each team. Oh well. Everyone loved and raved about them. That made me feel so happy. Ahhhh, I love cupcakes. ☺


1 comment:

  1. you need to check out the shops at funky finds, there is an artist there who has a cupcake print that made me think of you instantly! It was featured on the front page & that updates everytime you refresh it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!