July 9, 2010

Everybody say CHEESE!

One of our adventures while at the beach was visiting the Tillamook Cheese Visitor's Center. I was in cheese heaven. It was fascinating to see the actual process and packaging of the cheese. Learning about the history of making the yummiest cheese, was cool too. We left with our bellies full of all things Tillamook! ☺



Getting to sample the cheese, was a highlight for all of us. My favorite was the Vintage White Extra Sharp Cheddar. The girlies really liked the Squeaky Cheese.☺



The girlies with their cousin, such cuteness!


My nephew and niece. I love them.


This was my lunch at the Farmhouse Cafe. I know, aren't you drooling?! ☺
I splurged and ate the Centennial Grilled Cheese with Cheesy Cauliflower soup. One word, fabulous. ☺



Even though our bellies were so full of lunch, we had to get some ice cream. David indulged in Peanut Butter Pie, I gobbled up Bubble Gum and the girlies snarfed Grandma's Cake Batter and Cookie Dough.

Did I mention too that they have homemade decadence known as fudge? Heehee. Yes, we got some of that too. It was wonderful. I didn't get a picture, but my sis-in-law did. I will have to track that one down...it was too yummy not to share. ☺


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!