September 3, 2010
Little Cute gets crafty.
Little Cute has been pretty sick these last few days. Today she seems to be headed back to her normal self, yay! It has been hard on both of us, missing the first days of Kindergarten. On Wednesday when she was feeling her worst, she made a request. She asked me to make sure and let her teacher know that she will miss her today. *sigh* If that doesn't melt your heart, I don't know what will. We have been laying low and getting some rest. While Big Sis was at school today, we broke out some of crafty items. What better way to make up for missing school then with crafty stuff?! ☺ For her birthday, Little Cute received this awesome paintable Hello Kitty bank. I have been putting off getting this crafty item out due to the mess and more mess that would ensue. I have to say I was surprised at the precision, careful planning and thought that went into painting this Hello Kitty bank. I think she turned out splendidly in her red dress with blue polka dots. Little Cute can't wait to start storing all her monies into this pretty kitty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!