My little brother Kyle, he is awesome. I just started realizing this a couple years ago. He is intelligent, talented, original, thrifty, crafty, handsome, tall, sweet, loving and giving, just to name a few. ☺
There are four of us siblings in all. With Mindy and I being so close in age, we always had each other to play with, share with, fight with, you know. ☺ At the age of ten my mom announced to my sister and I that we were going to have a baby brother. It was hard to get used to that fact (pretty sure there were tantrums and foot stomping involved), but when he arrived, we couldn't have been more happy and excited that this bundle of boy joined our family. Three years go by and baby brother number two joins our family, yay! This baby brother is Kyle. There are thirteen years between Kyle and I. When I was younger I didn't realize how much time that is between the two of us, seriously though, that is a lot! After seven years of growing up together, I got married. I left my parents and three siblings and started my life as a Mrs. I think back and wish that I had spent more time with Kyle before leaving the house. I wish I had spent more time with both of my brothers. I missed out on birthdays, holidays, all the fun things that Mindy and I experienced growing up. With each visit home, I make sure to get in some quality time with both of them, if I can. This last visit was a visit that you tuck away in the corner of your heart and never, ever let go of. I was blessed beyond measure.
While we were there, Kyle showed me his latest creation. I was speechless when I saw it, actually. Kyle has always had the knack, which he gets from our dad, to create something out of nothing. He gets a thrill out of taking something apart and putting it back together. He has fixed and put back together numerous bicycles. He builds his own computers, yes, builds them. I know this might be easy for some, but knowing the lingo and all the bits and pieces makes my brain hurt, but he knows them. He aces them. He and Karl have become quite the avid disc golf players. I am looking forward to when they come to town to visit the course here and hopefully, me. ☺ He said he had been wanting to create one of his own baskets for awhile, so he could practice at home. This is what he came up with. I was once again wowed by his creative genius. I am so thankful to have a little brother like you, Kyle. I love you!

Really impressed Sar. It's Kar btw.
ReplyDeleteOK tears tears and more tears. I love my siblings so much...Oh yes, Mindy here. :)
ReplyDeleteI love you guys, sooo much. ♥
ReplyDeleteI am blessed beyond words to have four wonderful, talented kids. I love all of you very much!
ReplyDelete