Have I said before that I love party planning?? ☺ The last few days I have been pouring over my favorite birthday websites for ideas. Most of the parties have an astronaut, space shuttle or rocket theme tied to them. Big Sis was wanting something a little more "space and planets" oriented. It has been a little difficult to make this theme "cool" for a group of 8 year olds, I'll be totally honest. I just keep thinking, at least it isn't a Pink Pony Party, again. ☺
I went to Jo-Ann's and found scrapbooking paper with silver stars as the background, perfect! I then proceeded to find some planet themed clip art. Can I say that finding fun clip art is rather difficult? I find one that I love and then realize that it is a "purchase only with credits" type of website, ugh. With a little more hunting, I hit the jack pot. With the perfect set of clip art, you must have the perfect font. I went to my favorite free fonts website and found, thats right, an astronaut/space-like font. ☺
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!