These last few weeks have been filled with sewing, lots of sewing. My sewing machine, cutting mat and knick-knack box have become permanent residents on our dining room table. I didn't realize how much happiness could come from a little bit of sewing. My friend and I have been getting together once a week for a sewing date, I now love Tuesdays. I have put together a list of all the things I can't wait to sew on our dates. ☺
Here is my list:
pleated pouch
pocket tissue holder
lazy day skirts
scallop rag quilt
Here are some of the things I have been making:
burp cloths
They are so fun and easy to make! Tie up with ribbon and a gift card. You have the perfect baby shower gift.
coffee cup sleeve
These have become a new favorite! You can make with scraps or a fat quarter works really well! These make fun and unique gifts. Place with a gift card and some coffee. ☺
Oh Boy, You are making me want to sew! I am SEW tempted to forget my chores/school today to just...sew! But, shouldn't...it will just be my motivation to get my stuff done!
ReplyDeleteLove your list of things to sew! I will have to come back to it and try some things out.
Oh, and I lovvve the burp clothes you made for me! AND, just yesterday I used the gift card. It was fun! I bought Addie some cute little leg warmers!:) Thank you!