October 12, 2010

Tip-ful Tuesday.

My tip for today is...Party in a Doorway. The last couple of years I have been decorating the doorway to each girl's room and write a fun birthday message on the mirror in their bathroom. This summer, we moved them into a room together (one day, I will blog about that ☺). Big Sis was a bit worried that she wouldn't get to have her own special doorway decorations. Little did she know, I had a plan. Bwwahhahahaa. She woke up this morning with big smiles and a sigh of relief. "Mom, it is just perfect!!! I love it!" ☺ Here is what I did for her door this year...



It can be as simple or as crazy as you want. I was up in the wee hours of the morning and made it simple, I was a bit tired. ☺ A few streamers, some curling ribbon in her favorite color and a little extra fun in the shape of a soccer ball. It is Big Sis to a tee. Little Cute asked as soon as Big Sis was up, if she could take them down. Heehee. I love getting to do a little something to make them feel special on their actual birthday. They love it too. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!