November 17, 2010

Space-tastic Party: The goodies.

I was going through the last few posts of the party and realized I never put up pictures of the goodies. The girls LOVE their 'goooody bags' as they call them. It is always one of the things thay they can help with, whether it be picking out the fun things to go in them or in this case, writing the names of friends on them. I start with the basic white paper lunch sack and go from there...


This time with a space theme, we drew planets and stars and traced the lines with glitter glue. I love glitter glue. It always perks up the simplist thing and turns it into awesomeness.


We filled the bags with an assortment of space things: Astronaut Ice Cream, Saturn notepads, space sticker creations, glitter-filled bouncy balls, flip-up tops and a build-your-own space shuttle. The kids who won a game or activity went home with a Solar System place mat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!