November 18, 2010

Thankfulness.

It is hard not to think about things that you are thankful for during the month of November, so I am. I have seen several blogs that share something everyday...yah, so not on top of that one. I think that once or twice this month is quite sufficent for me. ☺

I am thankful for this man.



These are some of the reasons that I am thankful for my husband:
  • He is a godly man.
  • He is goofy, silly and the funniest.
  • He loves me, even when I am un-lovable.
  • He works hard to provide, so I can stay home.
  • He is mantic.
  • He drives a HOT car. ☺
  • I got to celebrate 12 years of wedded bliss to him.
  • He gives me butterfiles still, even after 12 years.
  • He is a wonderful dad to our girlies
My list could go on and on...I won't bore you.

What are you thankful for this month?

2 comments:

  1. I will so post a husby thankful post tomorrow. Thanks for the inspriation! Loved our time yesterday! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful for my husband too...wish there were more Godly men out there to give hope to single girls....my daughter is already convinced she will never marry.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!