December 8, 2010
Loving all day.
Another beautiful picture drawn by our Little Cute. This one, is a little different. She came into the family room last night and carefully explained each person and what made them special and what they did.
Above each of our heads is a picture. David's is a hammer, which signifies that he works all day. Mine is a computer, which signifies that I am on it all day...more on that later. Big Sis's is a pencil, which signifies that she is at school all day and last but not least is Little Cute. She has a heart placed above her head, which she says, I love all day!
I have to admit my feelings were a little hurt. Really?! I am not on the computer all day. My loving husband had a good chuckle over this. What about driving you back and forth to school, making you pink milk every morning, helping in your class at school, giving hugs, letting you pick something special out at the store, reading stories, letting you take bubble baths when Big Sis is at school? I could add several more things to that list, we all could. I pondered about the things that we as moms do everyday without recognition. That my friends, could fill a book. *sigh* With that said, I decided to make a more conscience effort to spend more time 'loving all day' and less time 'being on the computer all day'. Hopefully, the next time a family picture is drawn, I will have the heart above my head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!