Has it really been four weeks since I posted last??
David went back to work today. It has been weird not having him home. I am out of routine and don't really know what to do with myself now that he is gone. It was a wonderful time and at times, was a little crazy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. An apology goes out to those of you who do read my blog. I have missed this little part of my life, really missed it.
My life...hmmm, where to start? Well, it has been kinda upside down and turned inside-out these last six weeks. It is hard to blog about life when you are in the midst of living it. It is also hard to blog when your husband is a computer hog. I love you, my dear husband, but you know this. ☺ I can do lots of fun things on my handy-dandy cell phone, but blogging is one that is a little difficult. I like to have a LARGE keyboard and screen; and lots of fun buttons to click on with my mouse. I like it to look formatted and pretty. Ok, sorry. I was talking about my life, not how I like my blog to look. Heehee.
There is soo much information that has happened that if I were to type it out, I think it would be of "novel proportions" and I am NOT a writer of novels. I wish I was, but sadly, I am not. I have been taking random pictures here and there and thought I could share some from these last six weeks. They do say that a picture is worth 1,000 words, right? ☺
Notice the arrow? That wire isn't supposed to look like that. Come to find out the burning smell we noticed off and on was this little guy smoldering. We could have had our house burn to the ground. Praise the Lord, it didn't. Throw that into the bent pipes situation and you have a fun time, waiting to happen. ☺












No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!