February 5, 2011

Valentine's Day ♥ invites.


Little Cute has been wanting to have several of her friends from school, over for play-dates. I have to be honest, having play-date after play-date wasn't something at the top of my list. I know, I know, bad mom. ☺ With Valentine's Day on the horizon, I thought it would be really fun to plan a luncheon/play-date to invite her friends and their moms to. Yaay! I don't need an excuse to throw a party together, but it does make it a little more fun. 

We created these invites after seeing some really cute, overpriced stickers at Wal-mart. 

I printed out the details on some card stock, cut a few hearts out of construction paper, added some googly eyes... Little Cute put all of them together. I had so much fun watching her create these little guys. Her abilities totally blew me away! The smiles are my favorite.


I love getting to craft with my girls. It makes my heart very, very happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!