March 21, 2011

Little Cute, is not so little.

Sunday morning, Little Cute grew up just a little bit more. She lost her very first tooth(s). It was supposed to be a tooth, but ended up being teeth thanks to an overly helpful mom. Yes, I am the guilty party.

We were woken up a little too early all because of her wiggly tooth. I found her standing at the top of the stairs, crying about how her tooth had 'moved' and how it hurt too much.  I told her that it had to come out. She starts crying even harder. My poor girl. I reassured her that it would be quick and painless since the tooth was starting to work its way out. I guess the Cocoa Puffs that she had eaten that morning were the culprit. ☺

I go in for the grab and inadvertently pulled out both of the bottom teeth. {I do feel the need to insert that the new permanent tooth was coming up in between the two baby teeth causing them both to be wiggly. I meant to pull just the left one.}

Yay, you lost your first tooth! Uhhhhhh. Cute, where is your other tooth? Did you swallow it? OH NOOO. What happened?? She then starts wailing. It took forever to get her calmed down. I felt so awful. Thankfully, we found the other tooth laying peaceably on the bathroom rug. PHEW!

She was soo excited to be able to share the news of losing two teeth with all of her friends at church. She also had a visit from the Tooth Fairy. A special $2 bill was left in lieu of her teeth. She also received a special prize from school. She looks adorable with her new toothless smile. So grown up. {sigh}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!