March 24, 2011

{sewing} is sew, sew fun.

I sooo get into a sewing project that doesn't take weeks and weeks to finish. I have been working on a few lately, that take little or no time at all to make them. The hardest part for me, is picking fabrics. I honestly don't know how quilters do it. ☺

A few days ago, I  finished the lazy days skirt for Little Cute. I was happy to cross that off of my 'things to make list', here. It was soo easy and fun to make.




I also finished the pocket tissue holders. I have had a lot of fun making these. I got a big smile the other day digging around in my Mary Poppins' bag purse and saw this little guy 'smiling' away at me. It is the little things. ☺



I have another fun project in the works, but it is a surprise. After a certain birthday passes, I will show pictures. I am hoping it turns out really cute. It is a first in several areas...yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!