Happy, happy birthday!! Today is my niece's 7th birthday, WOW! I can't believe she is already 7. We don't get to see her very often due to the long distance between us. I know huh, sadness. We were able last summer to vacation at the coast with her and her family. We made lots and lots of memories. She was so much fun and I am thankful for times like that to make memories not only for me, but for the girlies. They adore their cousins. Maybe someday, we will be 4 hours away instead of 4 days. {sigh} We can hope, can't we? ☺ I am thankful for this sweet girl with the nickname Doodlebop. We love and miss you very much. Hope you have a wonderful birthday and year of being 7!
taken {2010}
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!