R20 - day 89
One of the things that I look forward to most while in Texas is eating at a Chick-fil-A restaurant. It is one of my favorite places to eat. Here are my top-ten reasons why...☺
10. They have the most amazing condiments bar. I mean who wouldn't love this?!
9. They have baskets of Purell handwipes stashed in several places. A mother's dream come true.
8. Each table is decorated with a REAL flower. Hello, seriously?! LOVE!
7. They have some of the funniest commercials. I just love the misspelling cows, "EAT MOR CHIKIN." ☺
6. They are closed on Sundays. ☺
5. You receive an after dinner mint with your meal.
4. They have the best lemonade {even the diet is amazing} on the planet! Oh and did I mention that you get free refills? Yep!
3. You don't get french fries, you get waffle fries. My favorite!!
2. They provide some of the best customer service. ☺
1. It is a celebration when I get to eat there! Yay! It doesn't feel like a typical fast food restaurant. When you are a busy mom and on a budget, it doesn't get better than this. I can't wait till the next time!
It will be the most amazing day, when I can eat at one here in my neck of the woods. I checked and currently, I can drive 251 miles in one direction or 214 miles the other way. {sigh} A girl can hope and dream, right? ☺





No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!